Once again Raai Laxmi teases fans with her new BOLD pic
Raai Laxmi teases fans with her BOLD pic
Laxmi tweet👇
Worked hard and how to achieve this bikini body !😁🥰 can't remember the old me ! Struggled all my life gaining and loosing! Finally I Feel like a new person !!! I love the change in me being fit is just not a physical change but changes u overall 🙏😁 I m glad I started ! 💙Raai Laxmi who won millions of heart by her item song ‘Rattalu Rattalu’ where she shook her booty with Megastar Chiranjeevi in his comeback movie ‘Khaidi No 150’, is currently waiting for the release of her Bollywood film ‘This erotic drama is very important for her as it marks her Bollywood Currently the sexy siren is busy in the activities of the film and focusing on releasing hot stills. She has decided to release as many hot pictures as possible and these pics will have the taglines of of “Bold, Beautiful, Blessed.”
Celebrity designer Ashley Rebello has created a record of sorts by designing more than 100 costumes for Raai Laxmi in film s. Most of them are hot, skimpy and sexy as she is playing an actress in the films that traces her journey from a poor girl to a glam diva.
